Q.  What are the income restrictions to move in?
  A.  Currently, single applicants must have a GROSS annual income of $23,350.00 or less.
Two applicants must have a GROSS annual income of $26,650.00 or less.
 Q. How do I apply?
 A. You can either request an application by phone or by stopping by our office during business hours. The application packet can also be downloaded from the Application  page. Just download the zip file and extract its contents. 

 Q. What are the business hours of the office?
 A. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.

 Q. Do I need to supply any documentation  when I turn in my application?
 A. Yes. You will  need to supply a State or Federal PICTURE ID, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, AND  A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. You can send the copies with your application by mail or we can copy them here for you.